At the foot of the Olifantsberg, lay the beautiful town Porterville. If you feel like escaping to the country, Akkediskis Guesthouse will meet all your expectations.
With it’s interesting & colourful décor, vintage meets
old furniture, it surely is a feast for the eye & the soul.
This Guest House is situated in Voortrekker Road in Porterville and has everything and more than you would expect from an upmarket Guest House.
- Akkediskis accommodation
- 5 x Double Rooms Sleep 10
- 1 x Honeymoon Suite Sleep 2
- 1 x Backpackers Room Sleep 3
- 1 x Backpackers Dbl Room Sleep 2
- 2 x Self Catering Units Sleep 4
- Linen & towels are provided.
- All rooms have coffee stations.
- Selected rooms have TV’s
- 5 x Rooms are en-suite
- Rooms are provided with a fan in the summer
- Double Rooms have En Suite TV with DSTV channels
- Coffee station, Linen & towels provided
- Self-Catering Rooms have En Suite TV with DSTV
- Cooking Facility & cutlery
- Mini Fridge
- Backpackers rooms have Bathroom Facility
- TV with DSTV
- Coffee Station
- Linen & Towels Provided
- Restaurant is open daily, serving farm breakfast & lunch.
- Akkediskis Pub:
- Fully licenced bar.
- Pool table.
- Cosy fireplace often used for a get together & braai.
- Big screen TV for all the important sport games.
- Also cater for small functions.