Die Dam is a gem. Hot fishing spot. Situated between Gansbaai and Struisbaai (Western Cape), the campsite at Die Dam leads into the Quoin Point Nature Reserve and to some good fishing grounds along the undulating coastline.
- A BONUS there is already a caravan which is in a very good condition with an attached bathroom. (Shower, toilet and handbasin) .
- Caravan is equipped with fridge / freezer, stove and microwave and can sleep 2-3 people.
- Only 39 km east of Gansbaai. The beach itself is less than 5 minutes walking distance.
- Leasehold system with levies paid every month: Levies include water, sewerage, garbage disposal and maintenance of Resort
- If you looking to unwind, have a braai with family and friends, away from the hussle and bussle of people and city life or just to spend quality time.
- Hear the sounds of the ocean waves as you wake up in the morning....its heaven!
- Beach walks, photography, shell-collecting, and swimming in the natural bays make this the ideal spot for the whole family.