+- 8,000sq-m of serviced vacant land for sale in Heath Circle, Blackheath for sale
The land is a practical rectangular of +- 240 x 80 metres and flat for low cost of earthworks and construction.
Geotechnical report was done with no major findings.
The erf is fully fenced by 2,1 m M190 blockwall or concrete panels and two Betafence entrance gates. Two entrances, one from Heath Circle and Warrior Crescent which makes it ideal for drive through yard. 90 % of the neighbouring plots are built up. 250 kVA Eskom electricity supply connected to the erf.
Blackheath Industrial is very popular among large scale users :
1. Location / access : very central with quick access to R300, N1, N2, Stellenbosch, Somerset West and Cape Town Airport.
2. Traffic : There are four access roads in and out of the area with less congestion.
3. Public Transport : Blackheath train station and taxi rank ensure quick travelling.
4. Work Force : High, average and lower skilled work force residential areas are all within close proximity – low cost and short travelling times for employees to get to work.
5. Large land pockets still available.
6. Value for money : Vacant land is very competitively prices compared to surrounding industrial areas Saxenburg, Sacks Circle, Brackengate, Stikland and Brackenfell.
7. Electricity : ample electricity supply for large users.
8. Prominent National and Western Cape companies invested in the area : 4EVR Plastics, AJ Bricks, Allens Meschco, Aveng Trident Steel, Barloworld Automotive, Belgotex Carpets, Bright’s Hardware, BUCO Hardware, Busmark 2000, Cape Concrete, CEL Paving, Cemstone, Colcab, Continental China, DB Shenker, DOKA South Africa, Goosebumps Logistics, Growthpoint, Homechoice, Neulux Logistics, Coca Cola, Peri Scaffolding, Pro Brick and Block, Rocla Concrete, Spear REIT, Sujean Tubecon Steel Growthpoint, Spear REIT.
9. Blackheath Special Ratings Area :A SRA is a clearly defined geographical area in which property owners pay additional property rates to fund “top up” municipal services to improve or upgrade that specific area. SRAs can be commercial, industrial, residential or a combination of any of these and are known as Improvement Districts, City Improvement Districts, Business Improvement Districts, or Community Improvement Districts.
Services include: additional public safety; cleansing services; urban maintenance; upgrading of the environment; and social upliftment