Lovely 595 square metre plot to build your dream home. Botriver is a small rural town & centrally situated on the Overberg close to Hermanus, Caledon, Grabouw and Kleinmond, only 40 minutes' drive from Somerset West.
On the Foothills of the Houw Hoek Mountains, en route to Hermanus. A perfect location if you want to be near everything & having the peace & quiet of country life.
- Come and find solace in this charismatic, friendly, but small town; nestled in the slopes of the mountain side. Breathtaking views over the canola- and grain fields.
- Picturesque sunrises over the ridge of the hill tops.
- 90 Min away from Cape town,
- 40 min from Strand and Hermanus,
- 60 min from Stellenbosch and only
- 80 min to the airport.
- Things worth doing in the immediate vicinity (within a 30 min drive):
- Mountain footpaths. Bird watching. Cycle tours. Horse riding. Paragliding. Skiing, Fishing. Diving. Whale watching, shark diving and beach picnics.
- Art lessons. Church mornings and a variety of events, as well as the popular church bazaar. A few wine cellars at which to enjoy wine tastings. Google and see more of this well-located family town!
- Location! Location!
- Best address in town. This corner plot with a slight slope, is located in a tarred road.
- Approved plans of two adjacent 2 bedroomed homes.
- All four bedrooms with ensuite. Each home with own garage.
- Rent one unit out, as an investment and live in the other.
- This Cape Dutch home have a massive attic room, with a private entrance. It can be subdivided into separate bedrooms.
- Approved plans are available at Theewaterskloof Municipality, on request.