Couvaloup guest-house is found in the quaint village of Hopefield. This historical monument was the farmhouse was the home of Dr. Karl Bremer.
It has been renovated to its original form as it was in the early 1800s. The house comprises of 8 double bedrooms, each themed and styled accordingly all have en suite bathrooms. This home boasts a phenomenal country kitchen with all the luxuries of a past era.
It has a large dining room, 2 lounges, laundry room, cold-room/storeroom, staff accommodation as well as other storage and study facilities.
This home has featured in Vogue Living, Elle Decorations, House & Garden as well as many other international publications.
- 8 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Picturesque Country Garden
- Erf size: 13,521 m²
- Building size: 550 m²
- Rates and Taxes : R3,800 per month
- This property consist of :
- Main bedroom with walk-in closet and carpeted floors
- Bedroom 2 to bedroom 8 all has b.i.c. and carpeted floors
- Bathrooms 1 to bathroom 8 all has tiled floors
- Dining room with tiled floors
- Kitchen with tiled floors, granite tops, fridge, gas, hob, microwave, oven and hob, pantry, stove and tumble dryer
- Living room with satellite dish and tiled floors
- Study with tiled floors
- Recreation room with tiled floors
- Storeroom with tiled floors
- Strong room with tiled floors
- Scullery with tiled floors and granite tops
- Laundry with tiled floors
- Indoor braai area with wood fireplace
- Metal roof
- Plastered walls
- Hedge boundary
- Exterior features including braai, patio, terrace, washing line and water feature
- Landscaped garden with shed
- Partly computerised irrigation with borehole
- Salt / swimming pool(s)
- Security including automatic gates and security gates