The greater Gansbaai area is known as the shelled Gem of the Overber. The pristine coastline stretches for almost 50 km from De Kelders with its ancient cliffs and caves in the west, through the town of Gansbaai to the epic beaches of Uilenkraalsmond and Pearly Beach in the east
- Perfectly situated, bordering onto a green belt area, the feeling of space and privacy is attractive for a family with children and pets. The spacious open plan living area is light and bright with fireplace, opening up onto the enclosed garden with outside braai and distant sea view Lots of built in cupboards in the kitchen, kitchen nook.
- All three bedrooms are tiled, and fitted with blinds and built in cupboards.
- The main bedroom features ample built in cupboards. You'll love the en-suite bathroom, double shower, toilet and hand basin
- A full family bathroom serves the other 2 bedrooms.
- The automated double garage leads directly into the home.
- This wonderful home could be just what you are looking for. Your opportunity to live, work, play and relax in safe ,convenient and enjoyable environment.
- 500 meters from poplar De Kelders beach.