132 sqm 2 bed home in Retirement Village in Oudtshoorn
Caves Retirement Village offers a unique opportunity to retire in the heart of the Klein Karoo.
The Caves Retirement Village is located in a beautiful country setting with the Swartberg Mountains in the background. All the houses are designed in a true Karoo fashion in order to adapt to the unique environment.
The second phase of the Care Unit is complete and in full working condition.
Oudtshoorn, a quiet country village, boasts good infrastructure, hospitals (private and provincial) and medical specialists. Oudtshoorn is adjacent to the Garden Route, a mere forty minute drive from George, George airport and beaches.
Excellent facilities, 24-hour security and a full Care Unit at the Village, contribute to complete peace of mind.
This house consist of :
1 bathroom with shower and toilet
1 bathroom with bath and toilet
Braai Room with built-in braai
Lounge with open plan kitchen
Underfloor heating in Lounge
Power supply for aircon
Courtyard with washing line
Here is a breakdown of the levies and what it offers :
• R1 225.00 Erfbelasting en riool
• R 520.00 Siekeboeg heffing ( bedrag verskil vir nuwe eienaars) sien notas onder
• R1 470.00 Bedryfsheffing (R11.40 m2 x 129 m2)
• R 40.00 Ombudsheffing
• R 397.00 Elektrisiteit (verbruik)
• R 371.60 Elektrisiteit (Basies & Ampere Heffing)
• R 170.00 Water Gemiddelde
• R 129.40 Vullisverwydering
• R 500.00 Kombuis/Ete heffing sluit 10 middag etes (in week) in