Gansbaai’s enchantment lies in its dramatic landscape characterised by rugged outcrops and stretching sand dunes, encircled by both sea and mountains
Nature lovers can walk the 50km of unspoilt Gansbaai shoreline ideal for swimming, hiking, surfing, and angling. Gansbaai include horse riding, visiting neighbouring wine farms, kayaking, whale watching, quad biking, and exploring the nearby Walker Bay Nature Reserve.
- Hidden gem in Gansbaai with pleasant memories
- This solid build home is waiting for you!!!!
- The home consists of an entrance hall, kitchen, indoor braai, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet
- This house is totally walled which makes it pet and child friendly.
- More facts about this house: electric fencing, motorised gate, alarm system, pre paid electricity meter, outside braai and entertainment area overlooks the garden.
- Close to all amenities, school, shops, harbour and beach.