Franskraal is a true pleasance. The beautiful seaside village of Franskraal stretches from Kleinbaai along a rocky coastline to the main beach of Gansbaai that crosses the outlet of the Uilenkraalsmond estuary.
- This home welcomes you into a enclosed stoep, leading to spacious living area, an indoor braai and dining room. Spacious open plan kichen overlooking to living area. Separate scullery.
- There are 3 sunny bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Main bedroom with full en-suite bathroom. Loads of cupboard space.
- Second bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Convenient double garage with direct access. One half is currently being used as a study room that can easily be converted to double garage. (Dry Wall)
- Low-maintenance facebrick home, corner stand located opposite a green belt. Only plus minus 1 km from Franskraal main beach.
- Back garden is walled on two sides.
- Alarm system.
- This home has everything you need and more.
- Franskraalstrand, also known as Franskraal, is a coastal village near to Gansbaai in the Western Cape province